Skip to main content

Who Are You? - Elizabeth Fiorentino Williams

Hi there, blogoverse. The foray into the lives of others - what they do, what they like (hmm, kinda nosey huh? nah, just curious as always, lol) - basically what makes them, well THEM - continues. Tonight's guest in the WHO ARE YOU? series is Elizabeth Fiorentino Williams. She's agreed to give us a peek into her life.

Mackgurl: Good evening, Mrs. Fiorentino Williams.
Mrs. Williams: Hahaha! Good evening, Mackgurl. I've known you too long for all that so please, call me Elizabeth.
Mackgurl: LOL You're right! Thanks, Elizabeth. My series interviewees have been decidedly male until now, lol. Thanks for shaking things up a bit.
Elizabeth: My pleasure.
Mackgurl: So, Elizabeth, what do you do?
Elizabeth: I help others. I created Naturally Complete of NC (#NCofNC) so I could offer hands-on support to individuals and families looking to make transitions in their life with their health, wellness, weight loss, and/or other areas. I teach classes, workshops, demos, and sell natural products, plus I offer support and accountability both online and in person.
Mackgurl: That sounds amazing! Helping people is something that really speaks to me. How long have you been doing this, #NCofNC?
Elizabeth: For 20 years now. I founded #NCofNC back in January of 1999.
Mackgurl: TWENTY YEARS??!! Oh wow!!! You're an expert in this field then, huh? Twenty years of helping people better themselves. Impressive! So I'm guessing that means that you like what you do?
Elizabeth: I love what I do! 
Mackgurl: Awesome! What would you say you like the most?
Elizabeth: I especially like seeing the realization on someone's face when they get that THEY can do this. It's priceless to be a part of their story.
Mackgurl: You get to actually be a contributing factor to them making positive changes - lifelong changes - in their lives. That has to feel great. Is there anything that you'd say is not so great? A part of your job that you like the least?
Elizabeth: The part I like the least? That would have to be watching people make poor choices because they don't know any better, or worse yet because they are not interested nor committed to taking control of their own health.
Mackgurl: Hmm, yeah I can see how that would be disheartening...especially when there are other options available to them. I'm glad that there are people like you with knowledge, skills, drive and willingness to hep others on a journey of health and wellness. How would someone get in touch with you should they want to know more about #NCofNC and how to take that first step on their journey of healthy living?
Elizabeth: Thanks. I'm on Facebook & Twitter @ylrose3 or feel free to visit my website www.livethelife4u.com. I'm also available via email at Livethelife4u@yahoo.com and via phone at 888-383-4098.
Mackgurl: Well, Elizabeth, it's been great chatting with you. Thanks for sharing you with us and letting us take a peek into what you do.
Elizabeth: No problem! It was fun!
Mackgurl: One more thing before I let you go, I have one last question for you...WHO ARE YOU?
Elizabeth: I am an open, bold, courageous woman. I stand for integrity, abundance and empowerment in the world. I am a child of God, here to serve. I am a daughter a sister, a wife, an aunt and a loyal friend. I am a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and a PlantPure Pod Group Leader. Plus, I know I am different every day because of the people that I meet... like you, Mackgurl.
Mackgurl: AWWW thanks, EFW!

Well there you have it,  Jacks & Jills...another installment of the WHO ARE YOU? series is complete. My thanks to Elizabeth Fiorentino Williams for allowing me to borrow her for this interview.

If you know someone that you think would be a good interview - or you'd be interested in me interviewing you, speak up!! Send me an email.

Muah!


Comments

  1. Thanks Mackgurl! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to share. Myself and the #NCofNC team are here to help your readers in any way we can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast #1

Yay! I've finally figured out how to get the recordings to show up on my blog. So this one is a actually a test recording. But I'm playing around here, so don't expect radio quality...at least not yet 😜 This first one is a recording of a post currently up on my blog titled Hostage Negotiations. May just add the recorded versions for those who'd rather listen than read. Plus, this new app has some pretty nifty features that I cannot wait to try out! Hostage podcast Peace, Mackgurl

Being Strong Is Not for the Weak

Sometimes you may get tired and fed up. I mean come on, life has a way of testing you…and I mean way worse than any pop quiz you might have had. Sometimes the test starts small. Broke a nail after a fresh manicure? Hit your shin on the corner of the bed? (ouch). Then maybe it ramps up to you dropping your brand new cell phone face down on the pavement…while trying to put on the screen protector. Ugh! That sucks, right? Then there are household bills...sure you have some, right?  Yeah, they eat away a good chunk of your paycheck but you’re managing. Then a major appliance dies…then some shingles fall off your roof.. Sucks but ok. It seems like one thing after another after another. Sigh... but somehow you’re standing strong and making do, holding on. And then…car issues start happening…flat tires, brakes need replacing and then transmission blows! What?!! But you’ve got to be strong right? You’re an adult and you can and have to deal with these things. You can manage, right? Yeah? So w

Oscar Chronicles - All By Myself

  Hola, mis amigos. I'm not going to ask if you missed me because - well, I already know you did. But more than that, I'm not going to ask because I'm sad, angry and hungry. Okay, perhaps I'm always interested in some snacks...Anyway, your Oscar is sad. Why? Is because a couple of weeks ago mi persona favorito decided to remodel his room. No really! He took all of the things out of the room - even my bed! At first I was angry thinking that he was kicking me out! He even took down his posters and emptied his closet! But then I started seeing him bringing some stuff back. Several pairs of his zapatos, some shirts and chaquetas. Some things he even put in the basura! Things that were too small or too old - you know how they do, right? So yes,  A MAJOR CLEANING. His room was like SUPER CLEAN.  He and his Papa also bought in new stuff. New zapatos, shirts, pants. The new stuff he put into a new bag. Nice! Good storage. It even has wheels!! So he can move it around a lot easi