Skip to main content

Who are you? - Tra

I’m admittedly curious about, well, quite a few things. But perhaps I am the most interested in people. Why they do the things they do…their likes, dislikes, dreams and aspirations. Sooooooo I figured, why not ask a few people a few things about themselves. I’m going to try to convince, cajole, coercebeg, ask a few people to take a few minutes to talk about their favorite subject - THEMSELVES. This is the first in what I hope will be many entries in the series  WHO ARE YOU?

My first victim, guinea pig, test subject, guest is Tra. I had the pleasure of interviewing him this afternoon. Here’s what he had to say:

Mackgurl: Tra,thank you for agreeing to chat with me today.
Tra: My pleasure.
Mackgurl: Okay so no pressure just a few questions to help us learn about you. Ready?
Tra: Ready
Mackgurl: Great! First question. - What do you do? And by that I mean, for a living?
Tra: I sell Kirby vacuums.
Mackgurl: A salesman! Very nice! How long have you been salesman for Kirby?
Tra: I’ve been doing it for 3 years now.
Mackgurl: 3 years? Cool! I’m guessing since you’re still with them that you like the job.            What do you like about the job the most and what do you maybe not like so much?
Tra: I like it because it’s great money and you can be your own business owner. And you meet plenty of different people from different walks of life. Hmm,  what I don’t like about it? Cleaning people’s house to sell them lol
Mackgurl: LMAO Yeah, I can see how cleaning someone’s house would been no fun at all. Especially if they turn around and say no afterwards.
Tra: LOL
Mackgurl: So Tra, I know you like your current job but what would be your dream job? The one career that you want in your heart of hearts? And what if anything is keeping you from your dream?
Tra: My dream career is to become a rapper and nothing’s stopping me but the money…  but that’s why I am working for Kirby…to fund my music career.
Mackgurl: A rapper? WOW!!! Do you currently have any music produced?
Tra: Yes, yes I have plenty of music out!
Mackgurl: So there are tons of artists out now. Who would you say your style is most reminiscent of?
Tra:  I wouldn’t be the person to answer that because I try not to sound like anyone. I barely listen to anyone else unless they’re on the radio.
Mackgurl: An artist with a different sound? Very nice! I would love to hear something. Would you like to share your “name” and a link to where we can listen to your music?
Tra: Yes, my music is different indeed. I go by “Tra”  and my music is on Apple Music  

Album · 2018 · 12 Songs


Mackgurl: Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with me today. Alright, one final  question, Tra. ...Who are you?
Tra: That’s a great question. I am ME… unapologetically.



Well there you have it. The first of the interviews in the WHO ARE YOU series. If you would like to be interviewed or know someone who would, drop me a line mackgurl@gmail.com Many thanks, once again to Tra. Don’t forget to check out his music. I did and already have a couple faves downloaded.

Peace,
Mackgurl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast #1

Yay! I've finally figured out how to get the recordings to show up on my blog. So this one is a actually a test recording. But I'm playing around here, so don't expect radio quality...at least not yet šŸ˜œ This first one is a recording of a post currently up on my blog titled Hostage Negotiations. May just add the recorded versions for those who'd rather listen than read. Plus, this new app has some pretty nifty features that I cannot wait to try out! Hostage podcast Peace, Mackgurl

Being Strong Is Not for the Weak

Sometimes you may get tired and fed up. I mean come on, life has a way of testing you…and I mean way worse than any pop quiz you might have had. Sometimes the test starts small. Broke a nail after a fresh manicure? Hit your shin on the corner of the bed? (ouch). Then maybe it ramps up to you dropping your brand new cell phone face down on the pavement…while trying to put on the screen protector. Ugh! That sucks, right? Then there are household bills...sure you have some, right?  Yeah, they eat away a good chunk of your paycheck but you’re managing. Then a major appliance dies…then some shingles fall off your roof.. Sucks but ok. It seems like one thing after another after another. Sigh... but somehow you’re standing strong and making do, holding on. And then…car issues start happening…flat tires, brakes need replacing and then transmission blows! What?!! But you’ve got to be strong right? You’re an adult and you can and have to deal with these things. You can manage, right? Yeah? So w

Oscar Chronicles - All By Myself

  Hola, mis amigos. I'm not going to ask if you missed me because - well, I already know you did. But more than that, I'm not going to ask because I'm sad, angry and hungry. Okay, perhaps I'm always interested in some snacks...Anyway, your Oscar is sad. Why? Is because a couple of weeks ago mi persona favorito decided to remodel his room. No really! He took all of the things out of the room - even my bed! At first I was angry thinking that he was kicking me out! He even took down his posters and emptied his closet! But then I started seeing him bringing some stuff back. Several pairs of his zapatos, some shirts and chaquetas. Some things he even put in the basura! Things that were too small or too old - you know how they do, right? So yes,  A MAJOR CLEANING. His room was like SUPER CLEAN.  He and his Papa also bought in new stuff. New zapatos, shirts, pants. The new stuff he put into a new bag. Nice! Good storage. It even has wheels!! So he can move it around a lot easi